March 19, 2012

Invites are Out!

So happy to finally get the invitations out to all our guests. It took me awhile to get the design just perfect but creating them and preparing them all was a fun project. Just in case you are all wondering why there is so much postage, we had a small issue that I guess we can laugh at now.

After I weighed them and looked up the price online, I got a little confused with what was listed and gave them $1.90 postage. So after some frustration and $100 more later, we had the stamps on and ready to go. Today, we came to learn they are just .45 cents and I must say I learned my lesson. I guess this is stuff that may happen when you are doing too much and have a head filled with a million things to do!

So enjoy the lovely vintage stamps we chose and don't forget to RSVP please. See you all in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment