May 23, 2012

The Aftermath

So we are now officially married! Dan and I are so happy with how the whole day turned out. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and that is what we both wanted. We had beautiful weather and the farm was all ours to take in and explore, which I noticed a lot of our guests did! Both of us were excited to have everyone we loved together to celebrate as well.

Now that the big day is over, we are slowly getting back to reality over here. The summer has a lot in store for us and we have plans to work on the house and relax a little to enjoy it. I will also be starting a new design company so a lot of my time will go towards that. All good things to come, I say.

Thank to you to everyone who came out and became a part of our special day. We love you all. Hope every one of you has a great summer!

Love,
Mr. & Mrs. Dan Arena (yay!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment